KCC TT Lamport 10m
Course information and HQ, sign on location can be viewed here: Lamport 10mTT course info
Sign on from 6:00pm.
First rider off 7:00pm.
Back red light and helmet are required to ride.
Road, Time Trial (road bikes with tri bars are classed as TT) setups.
If you are accompanying a junior, please let us know when you sign on.
Pre-registration is required to enter:
• BACS or direct bank payments to the club bank account : HSBC, sort code 40-26-07, account 21504282, name: Kettering Cycling Club
• Cash on the night please ensure you bring the correct money, no change can be given.
• Click the button below or click here to sign up:
• Registrations accepted up to end of the day prior to race day.
• No entry on the day.
• Marshals are needed for this event, please volunteer – marshalling
Covid-19 rider requirements:
• This is an opportunity to Race not Socialise
• Bring your own pen for signing in on the race start sheet.
• No entry on the day
• You need to read the guidelines!
If you are unsure of anything, please send an email to Jon Thorne, Time Trial Secretary, email email@example.com and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. Include your contact details, mobile and email.